Since graduating from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications, David Rahe has had a dynamic career as a professional writer, producing content from small shops to international corporations. He has written stories for home builders to software companies. For business to consumer (B to C) and business to business (B to B) audiences.
To ask David Rahe questions please use the Questions Form.
David Rahe has many years of experience in creating content. His skills include:
- Conceptualizing, researching, planning, developing, designing and implementing marketing campaigns, including themes and content, project cost estimates, and timelines.
- Developing and conducting formal and one-on-one trainings pertaining to web design, content management systems, digital asset management, and other software or functions related to marketing and communications.
- Utilizing content management systems to develop, update and maintain front-end website design and to maximize aesthetic, usability, accessibility, format functionality, and user experience.
- Designing, developing and distributing marketing assets and content, including photos, graphics, videos, blogs, and posts.
- Conducting marketing and communications needs assessments including consulting with clients, assisting with conducting focus groups, and assisting in the administration of assessment surveys.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships and partnerships with business entities, community agencies, and media outlets.
- Researching and implementing strategies to increase website traffic and visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Researching and implementing strategies and software for personalizing and automating digital marketing activities, including email, social media, and ads.
- Researching, recommending, implementing and maintaining new software, tools, and technology related to marketing, communications, and website functions.
- Collecting, compiling and tracking data analytics regarding the effectiveness of outbound/inbound marketing, communications, and website activities.
- Implementing and recommending marketing-related standard operating procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency of marketing materials and practices; assist in monitoring content and branding of websites and portals.
- Maintaining the content marketing management calendar; establish production timelines and calendars to ensure timely production.
- Writing, editing and distributing press releases, media advisories, newsletters, email campaigns, electronic communications, and other public written communications.
- Providing training, work direction, and guidance to others as assigned.